“Don’t be too narrow minded. Think critically about what you are saying. Explain both sides. If you have an opinion, explain. But show that you see all perspectives.” — McLean’s Magazine Let’s All Play Doctor. September 16, 2009
Module 8 Description
Module 8 provides a clear understanding of the purpose behind the MMI to enable participants to understand the role and the expectations of the interviewers, and the personal traits and characteristics the MMI interviewers are assessing. The module provides interview strategies and response techniques, and explores how these strategies and techniques enable candidates to communicate confidently during an MMI for successful completion of MMI stations.
How will Module 8 benefit me?
- Develop confidence through a clearer understanding of the purpose behind the MMI
- Develop strategies and techniques to communicate confidently during an MMI
- Learn to dissect the scenario, and determine what is being tested
- Learn to share your thinking and provide a logical answer
- Learn how to look for and handle cultural traps and pitfalls in MMI scenarios
- Learn how to demonstrate the personal traits and characteristics the MMI is screening for
No Reviews found for this course.